Only the data that matters, when it matters most.
Connect images and contextually relevant clinical data to help improve diagnosis for better patient outcomes. Conserus Imaging Fellow™ gives imaging clinicians a more complete view of the patient’s longitudinal record at the point of care from within the imaging cockpit.
Learn more about
Find out how Conserus Imaging Fellow can help give your care team a clearer view for better health. Contact an expert today.
Bringing imaging and clinical data together.
Conserus Imaging Fellow™ helps streamline and optimize the clinical decision-making process by offering diagnostic imaging clinicians a study-centric solution as part of their regular workflow. Discover patient data management that’s intuitive and virtually automatic, giving you clinical data at the point of care to aid the image interpretation and diagnostic decision-making process.
Conserus Imaging Fellow highlights relevant clinical data with flexible configuration.
Our solution provides a context-sensitive, consolidated view of the relevant imaging and ancillary clinical data pertaining to each case. When integrated with EHR systems, Conserus Imaging Fellow can present clinical data, such as lab results, medications, problems lists, notes and pathology reports relevant for each study. The information is presented to clinical end users as widgets, expandable and collapsible panes, and full or partial screens.
Conserus Imaging Fellow is designed with the configuration flexibility to accommodate changing clinical requirements at both the enterprise and facility levels.
Conserus Imaging Fellow Helps Organizations:
- Optimize data selection and display for imaging users
- Improve clinical data integration
- View relevant ancillary clinical data in conjunction with imaging studies
- Gather relevant patient data from other data sources (EHR, PACS) to present a longitudinal patient record
Conserus Imaging Fellow
- Clinical data views in widgets, expandable/collapsible panes and full/partial screens
- Integration with EHR systems
- Vendor neutral design to support multiple imaging and clinical applications
- Flexible configuration options
Find out how Conserus Imaging Fellow can help give your care team a clearer view for better health.